Argentyn 23 Professional Silver First Aid Gel (2 fl. oz. / 59 ml)Argentyn 23 Silver First Aid Gel is the perfect alternative to conventional and herbal topical treatments, with these distinct advantages:
- Kid-Friendly: Sting-free formula reduces topical pain – does not add to it.
- Safety: Homeopathy has no known side effects
- Clean & Pure: No synthetic preservatives
- Non-Greasy, Transparent, & Odorless
HealingFor fast healing of all kinds of minor wounds, Argentyn 23 Silver First Aid Gel relieves:
- Stiffness and pain from minor wounds
- Minor burns
- Ulcerations (minor cuts and scrapes)
- Bug bites
- Skin eruptions from acne, eczema or infection
Product FactsActive Ingredient Purpose
*Argentum Metallicum 10x, 20x, 30x HPUS Topical antiseptic / analgesic / anti-inflammatory
*Argentum Metallicum is officially approved by the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) for all indications below.
Indications for UseFor relief of these symptoms due to minor wounds and burns, bruises, ulcerations, sunburn, razor burns, scrapes, rashes, blisters, bug bites, and skin eruptions from acne, eczema, or minor infection: burning, stinging, itching, redness, stiffness, minor pain, minor inflammation.
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
- Stop and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen after 3 days of use.
- Do not use if seal if broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Adult supervision required.
DirectionsClean affected area. Apply a liberal consistent layer of First Aid Gel. Leave wet or bandage for optimal results. Repeat 3 times per day or as often as needed to relieve symptoms.
Other Information:Store at room temperature, 68-78°F (20-26°C), and out of direct sunlight.
Inactive Ingredients:Silver hydrosol, carbopol, sodium hydroxide.
Homeopathic Medicine. Reduces Topical pain. Calms Skin Inflammation. Fights minor skin infection. Promotes healing of the skin